What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you charge your laptop and use it at the same time?

William

I find it very difficult to have my laptop charging and also using it at the same time.

I always feel that it is likely going to be affecting the battery and it will end up damaging the battery. This is why I charge my laptop 100% before I start using it.

Do you charge and use or use after charging?

No, I don't use my laptop or even PC when it's charging. I always plug it down when I'm going to sleep for it to charge. When I wake up in the middle of night, they will be 100%.

No, I don't use my laptop or even PC when it's charging. I always plug it down when I'm going to sleep for it to charge. When I wake up in the middle of night, they will be 100%.
This also the same thing I believe. It shouldn't be be done with laptops. Unless it's a strictly gaming laptop, then there's a reason to plug it charging and playing games at once.

This also the same thing I believe. It shouldn't be be done with laptops. Unless it's a strictly gaming laptop, then there's a reason to plug it charging and playing games at once.
Some people are careless with how they use some of their devices. They are not meant to be used while charging. It's written in the manual of the devices.

Some people are careless with how they use some of their devices. They are not meant to be used while charging. It's written in the manual of the devices.
Yes, that's very correct. Everything about how to make use of any of your electronic devices safely is written in the manual it came with but most people don't read the manual.

I have done this thing some years ago when I wasn't paying much attention to taking very good care of my laptop, but it is not what I do today because I understand better how to manage my laptop.

I would never use my laptop while it's charging because I don't think it's the right way to use it. It doesn't take too long for the battery to full 100% for me to start using it.

Anyone who's charging their laptop and using it at the same time doesn't care much about their laptop. Maybe they have the money to keep replacing the battery very often.

I have done this thing some years ago when I wasn't paying much attention to taking very good care of my laptop, but it is not what I do today because I understand better how to manage my laptop.
It's a very good thing that you learnt how to take good care of your laptop because if you didn't, you're going have your laptop damaged sooner than later.

Very correct! I've been careless with using some of my gadgets in the past because I wasn't the one who bought them, so I didn't take good care of them.

Yes, that's very correct. Everything about how to make use of any of your electronic devices safely is written in the manual it came with but most people don't read the manual.
I have always made effort to try and read those manual because some of these devices that we are making use of have features that we cannot even know without having read the manual they come with.

No, I've never used my laptop in this way. I don't even use my smartphone this way, why would I do it to my laptop where I have most of my work.

No, I've never used my laptop in this way. I don't even use my smartphone this way, why would I do it to my laptop where I have most of my work.
It is never a good decision for someone to make use of their laptop or even their smartphone in that manner because you will end up being the cause of the early damage of your device.

Back