What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Gmail accounts are you using?

Donald

I can remember when I was making use of only one Gmail account because I didn't have much to do online with it. Right now, I have countless Gmail that I use for different jobs. I could roughly have more than 200 Gmail accounts.

How many Gmail accounts are you using?

I'm using only one Gmail account. What do I have to do with so much Gmail accounts? One of more than enough for me to get all the mail I need.

I have a habit of creating several Gmail account and I can remember making use of more than 10 Gmail accounts for about 3 years ago. But right now, I am only making use of 5 Gmail accounts.

I have never had more than one Gmail account. I can't have several Gmail accounts when one can do everything I wanted. When the storage is full, I can buy more space.

I have never had more than one Gmail account. I can't have several Gmail accounts when one can do everything I wanted. When the storage is full, I can buy more space.
This is exactly what I do with my Gmail account. I've had thousands of mails in my Gmail and it's not anywhere near being out of memory. This is why one is enough.

I'm having two emailing accounts. One is Gmail and one is Yahoo mail. They are the only accounts which I have been using for more than 10 years.

I'm having two emailing accounts. One is Gmail and one is Yahoo mail. They are the only accounts which I have been using for more than 10 years.
I'm surprised to see that people are still making use of Yahoo mail because it have been a very long time since I saw anyone who admitted to making use of their services.

This is exactly what I do with my Gmail account. I've had thousands of mails in my Gmail and it's not anywhere near being out of memory. This is why one is enough.
I am not doing so much online which requires the use of Gmail and that is why I am convinced that having only one Gmail account can be able to serve me for whatever purpose I need it for.

I'm surprised to see that people are still making use of Yahoo mail because it have been a very long time since I saw anyone who admitted to making use of their services.
The only reason why I still have a Yahoo Mail account is because I used it to open one of my PayPal account. As a result of that, I am still going to keep a hold of it until your further notice.

When I was younger, I created countless Gmail accounts which I don't have any access to any of them again. Now, I have just 2 Gmail accounts which I used very well.

Back