MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investment

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you take investment from outside to keep going? What terms do you offer for the same?

I wouldn't mind taking an investment from the outside to support my project in becoming successful especially when I'm down on capital but I must make sure the investor isn't asking for more than what I'll be willing to pay. A lot of them are too greedy to work with.

Currently, I haven't had any investors In what I am working on but it is something I am always looking forward to because I know that the project I have is something that is going to be beneficial to anyone that is willing to invest in it.

I've been asked to take on some investments from people to trade Forex on their behalf but it's not something I want to do now. It's going to add extra pressure on me and it's going affect my trading. I rather teach with a fee and trade with only my money.

Back