MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making money online

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think? Is making money online got easier in the last 5 years? Did you benefit from it?

It is never easy for beginners. You need to be persistent before you can begin to make more money. What has changed is that one can be able to now get key information that relates to making money with ease nowadays.

My personal experience, even since working from home became normal, almost all services became costly. So did the hardware. The demand increased, so even free services are charging a leg and an arm without mercy.

Making money online is not an easy job. If you are still a beginner, it will take much time to start making small changes unless you persist which can be tiring sometimes.

With the existence of artificial intelligence, I can say that it have improved on how difficult it used to be for someone to make money online. with the tools you now have more access to, being able to do things that are usually very difficult for you to do before have gotten better over the years.

This means the competition is also high for generic roles. The higher the number of competitors, hard to get gigs and lesser pay.

This means the competition is also high for generic roles. The higher the number of competitors, hard to get gigs and lesser pay.
Yes, I tend to agree. It's like what's happening in some freelancing websites like Fiverr and SEOclerks, a lot of sellers short sell their services in order to make sales as a result of high competition in the industry.

The rise of new platforms is the only hope in my opinion. Existing ones are either too toxic or over-saturated.

The rise of new platforms is the only hope in my opinion. Existing ones are either too toxic or over-saturated.
It's the over-saturated state of most of the old platforms that's a serious problem with using them. The pro sellers on them make it very difficult for new sellers to have any breakthrough using them.

Back