MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monetising Blogs

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
There are many ways to successfully monetize a blog if you are ready to add useful content regularly.

1. Ads from other websites and services
2. Affiliate links
3. Google Adsense
4. Guest Blogging
5. Backlinks

I don't have a blog but I'm very aware of how good using Google Adsense is when it comes to monetising a blog or forum. If I ever own a blog tomorrow, it's what I'm going to use.

There are many free platforms if you want to start a blog without any investment. But most of them do not allow advertisements. Blogger by Google however allows Adsense if you manage to get enough traffic.

There are many free platforms if you want to start a blog without any investment. But most of them do not allow advertisements. Blogger by Google however allows Adsense if you manage to get enough traffic.
Blogger is owned by Google, it's inherent for them to allow Adsense on it. But from my observation, I haven't seen many blog owners using Blogger. Why is that?

Back