What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you saving up for anything now?

Richard667

The need to save money is very important because it's going to make you become stable financially. This also makes it easier for you to carry out any project you have planned on over a period of time.

Do you have any specific project that you're saving towards currently?

I'm always saving money. I save 20% of all my monthly earning. I don't have to wait until I have a project before I can save money for it.

I'm always saving money. I save 20% of all my monthly earning. I don't have to wait until I have a project before I can save money for it.
Being able to save 20% of your monthly earnings is big. There are so many people who are struggling to save up to 5% of their earnings and they're not consistently doing it.

Being able to save 20% of your monthly earnings is big. There are so many people who are struggling to save up to 5% of their earnings and they're not consistently doing it.
The truth is that saving money isn't easy. With being able to save 20% of my earnings, I'm cutting off so much of the unnecessary expenses that are not useful in my life.

I am actually saving to buy in new car because my current car have been due and need to be changed as soon as possible.

The car have been giving me a lot of issues which I can't keep fixing all the time.

I am actually saving to buy in new car because my current car have been due and need to be changed as soon as possible.

The car have been giving me a lot of issues which I can't keep fixing all the time.
What kind of car are you saving to buy? I love Mercedes car brands. Even though I don't have any now, I will definitely get one for myself in the future.

My husband is almost due in the next 4 months. So, I am currently saving on what to use to renew my rent which will never pass a month after I am supposed to renew it.

The truth is that saving money isn't easy. With being able to save 20% of my earnings, I'm cutting off so much of the unnecessary expenses that are not useful in my life.
Because of the number of expenses and responsibilities I need to take care of, I cannot be able to save more than 20% of my salary or earnings on monthly basis and I wish I can be able to save more.

Saving money is very good because it is going to make you to have money all the time and also be able to take care of any expenses that comes your way which requires money for you to take care of it.

Back