MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay in Crypto

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
For which services do you pay in Cryptocurrency? Is it better when you use crypto instead of regular currency?

I understand the reason why a lot of freelancers preferred to receive their payment in cryptocurrency because it saves them a lot of service charges compared to other payments processor like PayPal.

It's the reason why I will also consider paying in cryptocurrency to any of them I'm going to be interested in hiring his or our services.

a lot of freelancers preferred to receive their payment in cryptocurrency because it saves them a lot of service charges compared to other payments processor like PayPal.

That is a good reason.

But there are many cryptocurrencies, right? How do you deal with this difference?

That is a good reason.

But there are many cryptocurrencies, right? How do you deal with this difference?

One needs to learn the ones that are suitable for the type of payment that they wish to make. This is very important, especially for freelancers, which wishes to receive payments in cryptocurrency. Understand the transaction speed, the fees involved, and how to make use of each of them.

That is a good reason.

I also prefer cryptocurrency payments well or in fact to carry out all transactions using cryptocurrency.

There are many cryptocurrency but in the world of freelancers, most of them use mainly BTC, LTC and SOL.

Back