MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premium Content

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to monetize premium content? What was you strategy? Does restricted access work?

I have not been able to monetize premium content even though it was something I would have loved to be able to do once.

I have had ideas in the past to offer premium content but the issue would be, at least for me, the best way to market it and get it out there.

As I mentioned in some other topic, creating content and marketing them are two different skills. What you said is true, if we focus on marketing, there is little time left to learn and create. The same viceversa.

I haven't been able to do it but I've seen some people on X whom had their tweets monetized as premium contents. Before you have access to reading their tweets, you must subscribe to have access. It's all about offering high quality contents which people will be willing to pay for.

I have not been able to monetize premium content even though it was something I would have loved to be able to do once.

I have had ideas in the past to offer premium content but the issue would be, at least for me, the best way to market it and get it out there.
The best way to market it and get it out there is by choosing the right social media platform to use for it. Choose a niche which you're a pro or an authority in and add high quality contents. Build your audience/followers until it get to the point where you know they will keep coming back for the information you're putting out. It's then that you can decide to have those contents monetized. They will pay to have access to it.

Back