MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QR codes

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
How effective are QR codes while doing promotion? Does it help you reach goals easier?

I haven't started using QR Codes in any of my project but I've seen it being used by others and from seeing how so many people are not incorporating it in their works, it's a proof that they are getting better results with it. I'll still have to evaluate how it's going to beneficial to my projects before making any decisions on it.

I have tried using QR Codes for my business promotions but sadly, it's not something my customers are good at using which made it useless. This was the reason why I had to scrap using it for my business but I'm open to using it again in the future.

I have tried using QR Codes for my business promotions but sadly, it's not something my customers are good at using which made it useless. This was the reason why I had to scrap using it for my business but I'm open to using it again in the future.
If you have already tried making use of it and it's not working for your business, I don't think it's necessarily important for you to keep forcing it in the business because it's going to be like wasting a resources without getting anything in return from it.

Back