MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referral contests

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you made use of any referral contests to win money? Does it pay well? How big did you win the last time?

I have in the past hosted referral contests for others to win money but I have not won any money myself in referral contests.

Of the referral contests I have held in the past, they seemed to do quite well, the bad thing was ensuring that the referrals were genuine and not the person referring just signing up again and abusing the contest.

I won a referral contest and it was on Facebook. The very painful part of it was that I struggled and stressed myself due to looking for referrals but I won at last.

I find it very difficult to do anything that have to do with referral or networking kind of projects. This is because to convince someone to join a project is very difficult for me to do. It makes me feel very helpless trying to do that.

I've only participated in two different contest where you are going to refer people to join the platform and become the winner if you have the highest number of referrals. I managed to come second in both of them. I won $40 in total from them.

Back