MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reseller Hosting

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
There are many ways to generate revenue online. But have you considered a more technical path? Not earn small amounts with no investment and instead get a big package and selling it to customers?

Reseller hosting helps you host many websites or accounts. That way you can offer something similar to a hosting service.

Reseller hosting isn't something I have any any knowledge of how it's done unfortunately. If I did, I would have taken that path too with my quest of making money online. I know someone who does it on Forum Promotion and he's offering his services to a lot of forum owners on FP.

It is easy, go ahead and buy a big hosting package, sell them in small pieces. Usually, the profit margin is high.

It is easy, go ahead and buy a big hosting package, sell them in small pieces. Usually, the profit margin is high.
You're very confident and convincing that it's easy to do. Let's assume I want to give it a try, how do I start out? From which seller do you think I should buy from that will make it easy for me to sell them quickly?

Back