MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reselling domains

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know that buying good domain names and reselling them is a highly profitable business? Say I am a business owner with " mybusiness.net ". If you can find the " mybusiness.com " owner, convince them to sell it to you, you can resell it to the business owner for a huge price. They pay the premium for many reasons.

1. To keep their branding
2. To stop phishing
3. To stop competitors taking advantage of the .com domain

It is a very good business if you know how to get a good domain which someone would be interested in buying over a period of time. You can be able to make more than 100% of what you invested in the domain.

The same way I haven't been involved in selling of websites is the same way that I have also not been involved in reselling domains. I wish it is something that I can get into because I have seen a lot of people who are doing that as a full-time job and they areimaking decent money from it.

The only issue is the money we need to hold for a definite amount of time. From the time of purchase of a good domain name to selling it, your money is dormant.

The only issue is the money we need to hold for a definite amount of time. From the time of purchase of a good domain name to selling it, your money is dormant.
I can say that it feels almost like investing your money in cryptocurrency and waiting for the right time to sell it. The only difference is that your money is subject to fluctuations of crypto market prices.

Back