What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you charge your phone every day?

Joseph

My smartphone now came with 6,000 mAh battery capacity. This makes it easier for me not to be worried about having low battery within a day. I can use my phone for 48 hours before thinking about charging it.

How often do you charge your phone?

How often do I charge my phone? It's every damn day. If I don't, it's going to switch off on me before the day is up. Depending on how I use my phone, I may charge it twice in a day.

Yes of course, I always end up charging my smartphone at least once in a day. I usually play music often with it. This drains the battery, so I must charge it.

Yes! I charge my smartphone everyday whenever my battery percentage is below 20%. I can't use my phone with the battery less than 20%. I was told the lower the battery, the more active the phone's radiation will be.

How often do I charge my phone? It's every damn day. If I don't, it's going to switch off on me before the day is up. Depending on how I use my phone, I may charge it twice in a day.
If you are constantly making use of your smartphone everyday, it is understandable that you will end up being forced to charge it to every day because smartphone battery cannot last so long when you are using it all the time.

It haven't been long I finished charging my smartphone. It's currently on 98% battery power. I'll plug it down before going to sleep for it to charge 100%.

It haven't been long I finished charging my smartphone. It's currently on 98% battery power. I'll plug it down before going to sleep for it to charge 100%.
Whenever you're using your phone constantly, you are supposed to charge it because it is not like an inverter battery which last for a long time. This is why charging of my phone daily is in must.

I have also done this plugging of my smartphone to charge through the night. Although, most of the time, I'm lazy to plug it to charge at night before going to bed.

Whenever you're using your phone constantly, you are supposed to charge it because it is not like an inverter battery which last for a long time. This is why charging of my phone daily is in must.
This is so true. Smartphones are used everyday for me which is why I don't have any choice but to charge it whenever it's down. You can't use a dead smartphone to do anything.

Those who doesn't charge their smartphone everyday are not really making use of it. I know it's smaller phone like like Nokia, it can stay more than 48 hours and not go off.

This is so true. Smartphones are used everyday for me which is why I don't have any choice but to charge it whenever it's down. You can't use a dead smartphone to do anything.
For the fact that people need to charge their phone constantly, it is the reason why power banks are being produced so that people will have a constant power supply with them to always charge their phone.

Surely yes! I do charge my smartphone every day especially at night before I sleep off. I also plug it to charge during the day whenever it's down to 20%.

For the fact that people need to charge their phone constantly, it is the reason why power banks are being produced so that people will have a constant power supply with them to always charge their phone.
I have a pocket size power bank which I normally go with me to anywhere because it is very helpful whenever I need to charge my phone suddenly as a result of the battery going down.

I have a pocket size power bank which I normally go with me to anywhere because it is very helpful whenever I need to charge my phone suddenly as a result of the battery going down.
From what I'm getting right now, power banks are becoming very expensive especially in developing countries because of the inconsistent electricity they are having. Companies are hiking the prices of their power banks.

I'm currently using Google Pixel 8. The battery capacity is 4575 mAh which makes it last me up to 48 hours before I have to charge it again.

My smartphone battery doesn’t last too long because I do so much with the phone every day which runs the battery down. This makes me charge it every day.

Back