MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling Blogs

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Creating blogs and selling them at a later point of time for a higher profit is a long-standing business. The strategies changed a bit recently though. The amount of content added has become important due to various Google updates. You are not supposed to add content just like that. Even keyword stuffing and spam links are not allowed anymore. Google is more intelligent and want to make sure that you are building a reliable source of information. This also helps if you are trying to monetize using Adsense.

There are also a few new ways of making your blog more relevant. One is adding a Q&A system so that there is a possibility of relevant disucssions.

I don't own a blog yet but I'm exploring the option to start experimenting with Eblogger which is a free blogging platform owned by Google. Once I've been able to master how to do it right, I'll start making them and getting them ripe for sales.

Back