MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling through social media

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think social media can be a sales platform that gives good results? Have you tried using Facebook or other platforms to generate sales?

I haven't used social media platforms myself to generate sales but I know of people who have and have had a lot of success with many sales coming from their marketing on social media.

If you are looking to get sales, social media is a solid choice to market your services or products to get sales.

I used Twitter to sell an ebook for one of my clients then, and it was a success. That was far back before Elon Musk acquired the site. There are a couple of steps that we used that may not work now, considering the changes that the X app has undergone.

You can generate revenue from social media platforms if you have the skill of being a creator and in the same time smart enough.

Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the social media platforms that people are using to make big sales and it's working for them.

Social media is a very effective platform where you can actually sell so many things that you have especially if you know how to target the right audience who are interested in whatever you are selling.

There are marketplace on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform where you can easily list and sell whatever you want to sell online.

Those groups of Facebook are a double ended sword. But they are effective if we know our way around.

I have used Facebook marketplace to sell a few things online and I also had some of my friends I sold things to from posting them on my stories. If you know how to manipulate all these social media platforms to your advantage, it's easy to sell on them.

The conversion rate high on platforms like Facebook when compared to others. Mainly because people there are ready to buy a product if they like it.

It is one of the cheapest places to make sales. You can end up making as high as you never imagined as long as you have people who help to push your brand.

The cost of generating sales through social media is less compared to other platforms. If you know your way around words and have some graphics skills, there you go!

Facebook and Instagram have been my favourite social media platforms to use in making sales online. They made it possible and easier to use their marketplace to sell and you can run ads on them to get more reach.

Back