What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Hat vs. Black Hat SEO?

Christopher@

As a novice in the world of Search Engine Optimisation, I've come to hear about White Hat and Black Hat SEO practices but I don't seem to know much about it. Please, who knows more about them should enlighten me.

There are tricks which people think will help you rank better on Google. Some Google ignore, some they warn, some they penalise. They are known as White hat, grey hat and Black hat SEO, in that order.

There are tricks which people think will help you rank better on Google. Some Google ignore, some they warn, some they penalise. They are known as White hat, grey hat and Black hat SEO, in that order.
So, it's more like doing some things that are against Google rules for your website to gain better ranking on Google with the black hat SEO practices. I don't think it's a smart thing to do.

Google penalises Black Hat techniques. Once that happens, you're lost in search for ever. It is really hard to get back into the search results.

Google penalises Black Hat techniques. Once that happens, you're lost in search for ever. It is really hard to get back into the search results.
Yeah, that's very correct. It's why anyone who's into website management should never consider using Black Hat SEO trick because the punishment is far more grave than the gain.

Back