What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like calls or texting/chatting?

Ronald

What's your favorite means of communication? Do you like it when someone calls directly or it's more of text messaging or chatting that you're more comfortable with?

For me, it's chatting and text messages I prefer to use most of the time. Calls are for emergencies whenever I have to call.

How about you?

The nature of the discussion is what determines if I'm going to use call or texting/chatting. There are conversations which can't be done through chatting or texting.

My choice will be texting/chatting all day because I'm a fast typer which makes it easier for me. I hate talking for too long, it's why I use chat.

Most of my friends prefer making calls than chatting which is the reason why calling have been my best means of communication with all of them. I can only chat with few people once in a while.

The nature of the discussion is what determines if I'm going to use call or texting/chatting. There are conversations which can't be done through chatting or texting.
You have a point here. Although, I try to make it work for me with using voice note for longer talks instead of calling most of the time.

My choice will be texting/chatting all day because I'm a fast typer which makes it easier for me. I hate talking for too long, it's why I use chat.
There's no how I'm going to fast in tying that would make me choose to chat over a talk that's going take me more 3 hours. Using chat will make it reach over 5 hours.

You have a point here. Although, I try to make it work for me with using voice note for longer talks instead of calling most of the time.
Voice chat is good too. I use it best on WhatsApp when I have a long talk with one of my best friend. He can talk a lot, so we use voice note.

Voice chat is good too. I use it best on WhatsApp when I have a long talk with one of my best friend. He can talk a lot, so we use voice note.
It's very easy to use for long conversation. It's why I like it. You can record a voice talk for as long as you want but I keep mine at 3 minutes max.

Most of my friends prefer making calls than chatting which is the reason why calling have been my best means of communication with all of them. I can only chat with few people once in a while.
If I have a very close friend who is more into making calls, I am going to have to make an exception for that person especially if we talk very often.

It's very easy to use for long conversation. It's why I like it. You can record a voice talk for as long as you want but I keep mine at 3 minutes max.
I have a friend who only prefer using voice chat to communicate in WhatsApp. She's the one who made me got used to it. Since then, I've been using it.

I have a friend who only prefer using voice chat to communicate in WhatsApp. She's the one who made me got used to it. Since then, I've been using it.
This is exactly how it works for most people who are making use of voice chat feature on any chat messenger. They are very easy to use to chat, it's why people are enjoying it.

There's no how I'm going to fast in tying that would make me choose to chat over a talk that's going take me more 3 hours. Using chat will make it reach over 5 hours.
I feel more comfortable when I am chatting than when I am on a call because whenever I'm on a call, I wouldn't be able to do some other things that I have to do.

Personally, I love calls. It's the best way for me to talk with my woman. I can't be typing all day when we can just be on call using airpods to talk for hours.

Personally, I love calls. It's the best way for me to talk with my woman. I can't be typing all day when we can just be on call using airpods to talk for hours.
From my experience with most ladies, they all put more regard on call than chatting or text message. They may ask for a text message once in a while but calls is their personal favourite.

From my experience with most ladies, they all put more regard on call than chatting or text message. They may ask for a text message once in a while but calls is their personal favourite.
I had a problem with my girlfriend back in the days as a result of this. I will be chatting with her all day and it's never enough for her. She wants to hear my voice too.

The only person who is going to call me and I wouldn't have any choice but to answer the call is my boss. He only prefers to call and not send you text message or chat.

I had a problem with my girlfriend back in the days as a result of this. I will be chatting with her all day and it's never enough for her. She wants to hear my voice too.
It is a very common thing for ladies because they feel more connected with their partners when they are hearing their voices which is the reason why they prefer calls over texting or chatting.

Unfortunately, I don't like chatting for too long because it hurts my fingers. This is why I love calls more than I do with chatting. I can use my wireless bluetooth to make calls for hours.

It is a very common thing for ladies because they feel more connected with their partners when they are hearing their voices which is the reason why they prefer calls over texting or chatting.
This is the reason why I tell anyone to be ready for anything before they go into relationship because it is no longer going to be how things used to be for them when they start dating.

Back