MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Effort

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Which one works for you? A solo act or working as a team? Does having equal partners in business help generate more revenue?

My opinion is this: there are some work that you don't need team effort to generate revenue and there are some business that you need partners in order to generate more revenue. Just check what works for you and go for it.

Personally, I don't have any problem working alone because it also helps me to focus on getting my job done as quickly as possible. But when it comes to working with a team, it gives more room for you to be productive because every other members in the team are going to contribute to the general success of whatever project you people are working on.

I like to be in a team. While I am good at working alone, I also like it when I have someone to rely on.

it also helps me to focus on getting my job done as quickly as possible.

I agree. But when we have to cover more ground, we would get exhausted easily.

I don't like just being in any team because some them are capable of drawing you back. I prefer working with a team of professionals who knows what being a team player is about. They are the type that's going to boost your personal productivity in the team.

I don't like just being in any team because some them are capable of drawing you back. I prefer working with a team of professionals who knows what being a team player is about. They are the type that's going to boost your personal productivity in the team.
I couldn't have said it any better. If you're working with a team that's not committed to the team, it's going to be like carrying a lot of dead weight around. Working this way will only slow down your work.

That factor is there. But I have also worked with amazing colleagues who compliment our weak points so good that they help us achieve goal faster and better.

Back