MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think are the prospects of monetizing through Threads by Meta? Do you use it for revenue or traffic?

I believe that Threads monetization is still going to be almost exactly like now Instagram own is set up because they are more like connected in a way even though threads was set up to rival X. It should be good for those who are making use of it because I'm not doing anything on Threads for now.

I've been experiencing some technical issues with my account on Threads, it is the reason why I found it very difficult to make use of it in doing anything. My profile always keep having glitches where it is not displaying very well and that has stopped me from being able to do anything with it.

Threads have been among the fastest rising social media platform even though it had some set back after he tried to compete with Twitter/X. I haven't been able to monetize my account because I'm still trying to build my followers.

The last time I used Threads, I don't think they have enable the social media platform being able to be monetized at the time but I'm very sure they will do it because Threads is linked with Instagram. It won't take long for it to happen. I believe it's going to be good for monetization.

Back