MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TikTok Monetization

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What is your way of making money through TikTok? Do you promote products as a method earn money?

Unfortunately, my tiktok account have not reached or past the evaluation to be monetized but I've been trying to sell through my account by posting some of the items that I know people will be interested in buying and I hope that I can be able to monetize my account very soon.

I am still among the people who are yet to create a Tiktok account. I haven't been able to get into making use of that social media platform for the time being. I don't know if it's too late for me to start now.

Being able to promote products on tiktok and make money have to be directly linked to the number of followers that you have on your account because that is the only way whatever you are promoting will stand a chance of being purchased by your followers.

TikTok Live Gifts and Affiliate Marketing are the two means which I'm currently making money from the social media platform. I'm still working on getting to start earning from the TikTok Creator Fund. When I get to 10k followers, I'll do so.

Back