What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laptop or Desktop?

Thomas

Between using a laptop and desktop, which one do you like more? What the reason why you would choose a laptop over a desktop and vice versa?

I have a PC at home which I only make use of when I'm back from work. I use my laptop more than I do with my PC because I'm out of the house most of the time.

I have a PC at home which I only make use of when I'm back from work. I use my laptop more than I do with my PC because I'm out of the house most of the time.
I don't have a desktop computer because I don't want to. I'm okay with my HP laptop which is powerful one. I can do everything I want on it.

Unfortunately, I don't even own a desktop computer. I can't afford it buy it now which is why I'm comfortably using my DELL laptop for all I need.

I don't have a desktop computer because I don't want to. I'm okay with my HP laptop which is powerful one. I can do everything I want on it.
Desktop computer is great. This is why I choose it over a laptop every time. I'm not staying laptop is bad but a PC is way better in so many ways.

Desktop computer is great. This is why I choose it over a laptop every time. I'm not staying laptop is bad but a PC is way better in so many ways.
I have so many work which I need to do being off my house. Having a PC wont assist me in doing that job. It's why having a laptop is what suits my needs well.

Back