MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USD or others

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
How do you keep your funds? Do you ensure that they are in USD for better results? Or withdraw the fund through bank and keep it in your local currency?

I keep it in USD. The good thing with USD is that it is a better store of value, and I wouldn't want to quickly change my funds to my local currency, though.

I too prefer keeping them in USD. But our central bank is against it and does not allow dollar accounts. It is allowed only in special cases.

USD is more stable than other currencies and it helps keep the value to stable.

I live in England, UK so my currency is GBP. I accept payments both in USD and GBP but I always convert my earnings over to my currency to ensure that I do not lose any money whilst it is sitting and I do not use it.

I have also in the past accepted AUSD but that is not something I find I receive often.

That is a valid point. It is unsafe to keep in an account that might lock you out at some point. The reasons are irrelevant. It is your money and locking you out is bad.

Most of the time, I keep all my money in USD because it's the cash money. I don't have any currency being better than USD. I also keep some of my money in USDT which is a stable coin just like USD incase I want to do any in cryptocurrency with it.

How do you keep your funds? Do you ensure that they are in USD for better results? Or withdraw the fund through bank and keep it in your local currency?

I prefer keeping my funds in USD. It is more convenient for me to save money through the means.

Keeping funds in USD is more preferable than keeping in my local currency. I kept the ones I am using often as local currency and then keep others in USD.

USD is a far more better currency that is stable to keep your money in when compared to other currencies. It's why I don't consider doing it with any other fiat currencies. Unless it's possible to keep my money in Gold, that's the only thing I can do.

Back