MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USD supremacy

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think the USD supremacy in the market is a good thing? A stable and solid currency to trade on?

Do you mean like in Forex trading? If that's what you're talking about, then yes, USD is king of all the currencies when it comes to trading. What happens to USD affects every other currency. It's like what happens with Bitcoin in cryptocurrency trading.

Since I have been involved in forex trading, I have come to understand the importance and impact of USD in the trades. You can never overlook USD influence in the currency market if you want to win your trades.

USD might not be the most expensive currency but it's the most used all over the world. This is what gives it the supremacy over every other currency in the world. This is why I love keeping my money in USD as well.

Back