MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using AI to make money

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to make use of AI to help you generate revenue? What was your method? Is it still effective?

I am not making use of AI to generate money but some people do. Virtual assistant and content creation are the jobs that people are using nowadays with the help of AI to generate money.

I wouldn't say I am using AI to generate an income at the moment but I do use AI to generate ideas to help with my writing and give me fresh ideas to be able to create new content that could potentially earn me an income in the future.

I'm not using AI to make or generate money direct but I'm using it for some work that I do that fetch me a decent amount of money. So, I can say that AI is indirectly assisting me when it comes to making money.

Do you think AI is a good enough Virtual assistant?
Yes, I think it's good but it depends on what version of the AI program that you're using and the level of training/learning it have undergone because that's what's going to make it cover almost all aspects of responses expected.

Back