MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Grok

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Grok is X's AI service that rivals ChatGPT and Gemini. Have you tried it? Were you able to monetise Grok's offerings?

Grok have been around since December 2023 but unfortunately I didn't get to use it because it was initially made only available to Premium+ subscribers on the X platform. I'm not a premium X user. Have that been changed now to make it available to anyone?

I don't think so. It is still premium. Musk has his own way of doing things and Grok is staying premium because of that.

I don't think so. It is still premium. Musk has his own way of doing things and Grok is staying premium because of that.
I don't think Grok will ever be used for free. Elon Musk is a businessman, he won't invest in something only to make it free. He's not looking for popularity, he's already well known.

It's why I'm sticking with using ChatGPT and never considering using Grok.

Honestly, I don't know about the existence of Grok artificial intelligence until today. I don't make use of Twitter/X very often to know whatever that is going on with new programs Elon Musk have designed and have it been sold as a premium product.

I know well about the existence of Grok artificial intelligence but I never had any interest in using it for anything. I'm barely using ChatGPT which is free, I don't think I'm ever going to pay to use Grok.

Back