MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World War 3

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think WW III is going to happen? I really believe all of this will settle down. All 5 super powers with veto know what world wars are and experienced it first hand.

There's a chance it's going to happen but I don't see it happening like a nuclear war but more of a technology war. Small wars have been fought for a while but it's not WW3 yet.

War is never held on a small scale. Someone will find a way to lit the fire that will go balistic. One event is enough to do the harm.

War is never held on a small scale. Someone will find a way to lit the fire that will go balistic. One event is enough to do the harm.
This is the problem with war and there is always going to be innocent casualties. I don't have any interest in witnessing a war in my life after hearing what happened years ago.

Do you think WW III is going to happen? I really believe all of this will settle down. All 5 super powers with veto know what world wars are and experienced it first hand.

I strongly doubt that World War 3 is going to take place. What we have at the moment is economic wars, and it has been happening for a period of time now. Aside from that, I don't think any war will happen.

That is certainly a comforting thought. With wars popping up all over the globe for some reason or another, there is enough cause of the common man to be worried.

The current turmoil is already making the market unpredictable. Inflation, instability in the market, crashes in stock market etc are happening every now and then.

The future is uncertain and it's impossible to predict but I don't believe that world war 3 will happen. The only war that we are fighting right now are cyber-warfare and digital threats.

Cyber warfare is no simple thing. If someone lose their phone or even miss it for a day, we know what happens.

It is getting worse every day. Indeed Cyber warfare is not a simple thing. The more we fight against it, protecting our phones and our data, they are still doing more harm than good.

Every infrastructure is now digital. They can be targeted easily from thousands of miles away with great impact. That makes cyber warfare a lot more damaging.

Digital economy is the key for many freelancers and established business. Therefore is a bread winner for many.

As much as I would hate to see a world war happen, at the moment the world is in a dangerous position and at any point, it may become a reality.

I sure do hope I am wrong and that leaders of all countries all over the world can work together to prevent such things from happening.

Back