MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your last deal

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What was your last deal? From a single ad banner to selling digital goods bulk, what did you do? Was it profitable enough?

My last deal was on forum posting for a client who wanted a specific amount of posts. I made a profit and was happy to make the deal. I feel if clients are happy with your work and they are regular, it is always wise to do some kind of deal for them, it always works well for me.

That is a good strategy. I always thought forum posting is easy money. Looks like it is not.

Do you get repeated orders from the old clients?

That is a good strategy. I always thought forum posting is easy money. Looks like it is not.

Do you get repeated orders from the old clients?
I do get repeated orders from the old clients and I have found that I now have clients that offer me recurring work now which is great and helps me bring in a steady income.

Many have thought the same way and felt that forum posting is easy money, as much as it does look easy, it is not always the case, a lot of research often goes into some jobs.

Yes, I understand. It is not hard to read a bit about the topic. Some authors like to test the waters before they swim.

My last deal was on forum posting for a client who wanted a specific amount of posts. I made a profit and was happy to make the deal. I feel if clients are happy with your work and they are regular, it is always wise to do some kind of deal for them, it always works well for me.

This is nice. I agree with you that it is important to always make the client feel happy. Once they are happy, you have done a bigger part of the job because they will end up sending a new order another time.

Once they are happy, you have done a bigger part of the job because they will end up sending a new order another time.

+1

New orders come when the old ones are done nicely. A satisfied customer is a goose that lays golden eggs.

Back