MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you trust anyone to have access to your cryptocurrency?

GeorgeT

Cryptocurrency is so secure that when you don't give access to another person, if you're no longer available to access it, the coins will be lost forever.

Do you give access to anyone close to you in case there's a reason you can't be available to access your cryptocurrency?

Unfortunately, I haven't given anyone else access to any of my cryptocurrency portfolio. I might be giving that access to my mother when I have taught her how to use cryptocurrency.

My brother have access to my cryptocurrency wallet because I know how important it is for someone else to have access to it in case something happens to me and they need to access my portfolio.

My brother have access to my cryptocurrency wallet because I know how important it is for someone else to have access to it in case something happens to me and they need to access my portfolio.
It is a very good decision for you to allow your brother access to your cryptocurrency wallet portfolio because you wouldn't like to have every of your assets disappear into the cryptocurrency blockchain because nobody can access it when you must have gone.

It is a very good decision for you to allow your brother access to your cryptocurrency wallet portfolio because you wouldn't like to have every of your assets disappear into the cryptocurrency blockchain because nobody can access it when you must have gone.
My brother is involved in everything about my life including my finances. There's no way I would keep him out from my cryptocurrency assets. He needs to know about it all.

My brother is involved in everything about my life including my finances. There's no way I would keep him out from my cryptocurrency assets. He needs to know about it all.
It is a very good decision to make because when it comes to securing and ensuring that there is always possibility of your family members having access to your cryptocurrency portfolio, you must involve someone in your assets hold up.

Back