MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your iPhone overheat?

Donald

I have a problem with my iPhone 13 whenever I'm using it. I'm not sure if others who uses higher version experience the same thing I do with how my phone overheats. Every small thing, it will become so hot.

What could be the cause of this overheating?

From my experience, I would say that all smartphones overheat whenever you make use of them for a very long time. I have experienced it with using iPhone and also Samsung smartphones.

I don't have iPhone but my android phone overheat but not too much when I make use of it for a very long time. Yes, iPhone used to overheat in any small thing you used it for. I know about this experience from my sister's iphone.

I don't have iPhone but my android phone overheat but not too much when I make use of it for a very long time. Yes, iPhone used to overheat in any small thing you used it for. I know about this experience from my sister's iphone.

If you make use of your mobile device while it is charging, it is likely to develop the overheating issues. This is why I will always advise my friends to know when to charge their device and when to use it.

Back