MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have your smartphone been hacked?

Donald

Hackers can hack everything they have access to. They can hack your security system, cameras, laptop, smartphone and any other electronic stuffs. Do you have experienced with being hacked before?

Have your smartphone been hacked?

None of my smartphones have been hacked and I hope I would never experience such kind of attend because I know how very difficult it is for you too deny hackers access to any of your device they have compromised.

I haven't experienced being hacked before both on my account and on my smartphone, maybe I can call it being lucky. But I have seen my sister being too shocked when her smartphone was hacked, she thought that they will clear her balance with her phone. Thanks to my tech bro that helped in that situation because I wonder what could have happened afterwards.

Back