MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What phone do you currently have?

Michael671

Currently, I'm making use of iPhone 14 Pro Max. I would have upgraded to using iPhone 15 Pro Max but it's too expensive for me to buy at the moment. I also love S24 Ultra. I may end up buying it.

What phone do you currently have?

I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy S23 right now. It's a very good smartphone. I think Samsung is better than iPhone or should I say that I like it more than iPhone.

Iphone 13 Pro Max is what I'm using. It's a good phone which is serving me very well. It's why I don't have any plans of buying another one for now.

I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy A54. It's not the S series of Samsung Galaxy but it's very good too and within a good budget price.

Google Pixel 7 is the current smartphone I'm using. I used to like Samsung Galaxy but when I had a feel of Google Pixel brand, I loved it so much.

Back