MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptocurrency do you like to pay with?

GeorgeT

There are so many online stores that accept cryptocurrency payment today whenever you are purchasing item from them. Bitcoin, Litecoin, USDT, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and many more can be used to pay online.

When you are shopping online and the website accept cryptocurrency as payment, which cryptocurrency do you prefer to make payment with online?

I mostly pay with Dogecoin and Litecoin for any payment I need to make online. They are two cryptocurrency which doesn't carry heavy charges. It's why I prefer using them.

I have always used bitcoin to pay for almost everything I wanted to pay for online but I'm seriously considering making use of litecoin because bitcoin charges is a little bit higher.

I have always used bitcoin to pay for almost everything I wanted to pay for online but I'm seriously considering making use of litecoin because bitcoin charges is a little bit higher.
I have also heard about the high charges of Bitcoin transactions from those whom I know that makes use of it. If I'm using, it's going to LTC.

I have also heard about the high charges of Bitcoin transactions from those whom I know that makes use of it. If I'm using, it's going to LTC.
People are just fussing over something that's not worth it with Bitcoin fees. It's not as big as they make it. I have never had any issues with using it to pay.

People are just fussing over something that's not worth it with Bitcoin fees. It's not as big as they make it. I have never had any issues with using it to pay.
I know some people who don't care about the charges bitcoin charge for their transaction because it is not a big amount of money compared to what PayPal is charging for their transactions.

Back