MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World War 3

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think WW III is going to happen? I really believe all of this will settle down. All 5 super powers with veto know what world wars are and experienced it first hand.

There's a chance it's going to happen but I don't see it happening like a nuclear war but more of a technology war. Small wars have been fought for a while but it's not WW3 yet.

War is never held on a small scale. Someone will find a way to lit the fire that will go balistic. One event is enough to do the harm.

War is never held on a small scale. Someone will find a way to lit the fire that will go balistic. One event is enough to do the harm.
This is the problem with war and there is always going to be innocent casualties. I don't have any interest in witnessing a war in my life after hearing what happened years ago.

Back