MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Ways to make money online

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen many newcomers to the internet trying to make money online. This is never easy, it never has been unless you have some skills. But it is not impossible either. I will share a few simple skills you can acquire that will help you make some money online. You will have to put some effort, have some luck and have some aptitude to win, but these skills are well accepted on the internet that there is a good chance at one point or another, you will be able to monetise it.

1. Graphics using Canva
2. Copywring using ChatGPT
3. Blog Writing using Grammarly
4. Logo design using AI tools
5. Web Design using WordPress

Graphics design is a good way to make money online if you can get clients to work for. It is very important when you are using ChatGPT to do anything online that you endeavor to change a lot of things so that you are not going to be having a duplicated work in case another person is using the same thing that you're working on.

I'm into graphics design but it's not Canva that I'm using for my graphics designing. It's GIMP which is free. I can use the software to design most of the jobs I work on.

Do people pay for logos to be designed for them using AI tools? If they have access to the same AI tools, they can be able to do the same thing without having to pay anyone. I'm not sure if I would explore that option to make money online.

Apart from these things you mentioned here, what other ways can someone making money. It's not everybody that are good with design, copywriting, blogs and so on.

Is there anything that one can do online that's not related to design and writing?

Back