MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adblockers

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
How effectively are you dealing with Adblockers? Do you add popups that request disabling adblockers? Do they yield results?

I don't make use of adblockers on sites unless there are cases where the site is becoming very difficult to navigate. I see ads as means where website owners make money. So, using ads blockers limits their income.

As a site owner, I think adding popups should be a good way to handle ad blockers on your site.

So far, only one site that I co-own with my other half is making use of Google Adsense and even though we do not force people to disable their adblocker, we do have messages that encourage them to disable their adblocker to help support us and we leave it at that.

This would be the approach I take for any other websites or blogs I manage to monetize in the future.

So far, only one site that I co-own with my other half is making use of Google Adsense and even though we do not force people to disable their adblocker, we do have messages that encourage them to disable their adblocker to help support us and we leave it at that.

This would be the approach I take for any other websites or blogs I manage to monetize in the future.

This is a great approach. Personally, I find it strange for forum owners to make posts forcing users to disable their adblockers. There are simpler ways to go about it and visitors to your website won't feel like you are doing it the wrong way.

Some Site/forum owners don't know how to use ads to advertise. Sometimes, the ads get too much that I will get furious making me to use adblocking to prevent them.

I am not against using ad to run or advertise businesses but site or forum owners should know how to manage it.

Some Site/forum owners don't know how to use ads to advertise. Sometimes, the ads get too much that I will get furious making me to use adblocking to prevent them.

I am not against using ad to run or advertise businesses but site or forum owners should know how to manage it.

They overdo it, and it ends up making it frustrating for users to get along with using the site. Having too many adblockers can chase users away from the website.

They overdo it, and it ends up making it frustrating for users to get along with using the site. Having too many adblockers can chase users away from the website.
Like the way they send them my ways are too frustrating. Whenever I am in a good mood, I will continue to click on them to cancel them but if my mood ain't good at all, I am going with adblockers.

This is one of my biggest worries with those ads. They are always some sites that when you visit, you begin to wonder what exactly is happening there because of the numerous ads that limits how you make use of the site.

Bizdustry is one of the forums that used ads in an annoying way. Their ads are so intrusive when I tried using the website last time. I had to quit using it immediately.

I had a notification to upgrade my account so that I stop having too much ads coming up when using the site which I find it very insulting.

Back