MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adsense alternatives

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a solid Google Adsense alternative? Is it working as a good monetization source for you?

I have been using Google Adsense now for many years and haven't had any issues. I did try searching to see if there were any alternatives to Google Adsense but couldn't find anything that I thought was worth checking out so have instead stuck with Adsense.

Unfortunately, there's no better alternative when it comes to comparing with Google Adsense. But if you still want to try out other means just in case your Google Adsense account wasn't approved or your Adsense account keeps getting suspended or penalised, you can look into using Infolinks and Cointraffic.

I have never considered using any other alternatives bedside Google Adsense because it's the best. I don't see the reason why I'll leave the best option available and be seeking to use an alternative.

I found this blog when looking for some resources. It talks about 12 Adsense alternatives

I didn't know there were so many good alternatives to Google Adsense. I'm only familiar with ylliX and Infolinks but with the information in this blog article, I will be reviewing so many now to know which one will work best for my needs.

I know that it's good for alternative to exist in anything that you're doing but as long as I am still very good with making use of Google adsense, it is why I've not been interested in looking at working with any other option at the moment.

No matter the alternatives that are available for people to use if they cannot work with Google adsense, it still doesn't change the facts that none of them can be on the same level with what you gain from making use of Google Adsense.

Google Adsense is still on top of the food chain when it comes to Ads network. Maybe in the future that we are now wit AI, things will change very soon for other Ads networks to rival Google Adsense very well.

Back