MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a Business Person

They often fall to the illusion that they are so good at doing something, they can do it themselves. That hype towards startups, everyone in jumping into that.

The main problem is, you need to handle money and people like a pro when you are doing business. If you fail in even one of this, that's the end of your entreprenuership.
It's human management. A lot of people overlook that as something important in business. They think once they have money, they can run any business they want but it's not 100% true especially when it's not a business you will be managing only by yourself.

The major thing which I am doing online which I should consider as a business is my graphic design, trading of cryptocurrency and forex. These three options have given me the best medium to make money online without having to depend on anyone to pay me.

The major thing which I am doing online which I should consider as a business is my graphic design, trading of cryptocurrency and forex. These three options have given me the best medium to make money online without having to depend on anyone to pay me.
I also do the same thing which isn't a bad business but I'm also into soft teaching using Zoom meeting. I know a good deal about Forex trading which is why I decided to take it further and start selling my knowledge on how to trade successfully.

Back