MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you saving up for anything now?

What you save is double what you earned. Spending all is not a good practice if you want to shine as business person.

I am actually saving to buy in new car because my current car have been due and need to be changed as soon as possible.

The car have been giving me a lot of issues which I can't keep fixing all the time.
It can be wise to sell off the old one and get more money to add to the one you will use to buy the new car. Cars are very expensive now and having the one that's gives you issue can always make you not to have any savings at all.

I keep a record of what I earn. That way, I can set goals for saving. I am currently saving to buy a new gaming console.

I don't keep record of what I earn. My money comes only on monthly basis and I will just list out the things I need that are necessary and go for them, then keep the rest for my savings.

The more you keep tabs, the better you save. Sometimes we spend just like that. At the end of the day, I check how much I spent. Say, it is $500, I will ask myself, was it required..

Back