MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto updating all apps on your phone?

Kenneth

I always have all the apps in my smartphone in automatic update whenever there's a new version available. New app version means bugs fixes and some patches, it's why I love using new versions immediately they are out.

Do you auto update all apps on your smartphone?

I always have all my apps set to update themselves as I would forget to update so I find it easier to have them set to auto update.

I think there have only been a few times that I have not had an app set to auto update and how far behind I got with the updates was crazy.

I have always set automatic update to all my apps. It have been like that for a long time, it's usually every time that's a new update and all my apps will update automatically. I don't need to stress myself to start doing them one by one.

I spend a lot on data and to manage it, I don't set it to auto update. I will rather do it manually where I get to pick the apps that I will like to update while leaving the rest.

I spend a lot on data and to manage it, I don't set it to auto update. I will rather do it manually where I get to pick the apps that I will like to update while leaving the rest.
It's very good to update all your apps without omitting some of them. I know we don't make use of all the apps in our phone but one day, you might find the elast of it very useful. I make sure to update all of my apps all the time.

It's very good to update all your apps without omitting some of them. I know we don't make use of all the apps in our phone but one day, you might find the elast of it very useful. I make sure to update all of my apps all the time.

I don't disagree with you on that, but there are apps that will request for more than 5 updates in a calendar month and spending data doing each update doesn't look fine for me

I
I don't disagree with you on that, but there are apps that will request for more than 5 updates in a calendar month and spending data doing each update doesn't look fine for me
I get it😂. This is where it's quite frustrating to be updating your apps thrice in a month. Sometimes I wonder why some apps are like that.

I always have all applications and software on my devices both smartphone and laptop on auto update whenever there is a new version. I don't like making use of any outdated version so that I will not be exposed to bugs and glitches that results to performance issues.

It is better for you to make use of the latest version of softwares and application that have been updated because there was a reason why those new versions we have made available. If you're not working with it, you are the one that is limiting your productivity with those app or softwares.

Back