MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currency Conversion

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you had trouble converting the revenue generated into your base currency? Was there any fee involved?

It depends on the payment option that I used to receive my revenue or payment that's going to determine if I'll pay higher or lower charges when converting the money to my base currency.

Take for instance, if I'm paid with cryptocurrency, I don't pay much charges because it's easy for me to use Peer to Peer and get the exact same value in my base currency.

It depends on the payment option that I used to receive my revenue or payment that's going to determine if I'll pay higher or lower charges when converting the money to my base currency.

Take for instance, if I'm paid with cryptocurrency, I don't pay much charges because it's easy for me to use Peer to Peer and get the exact same value in my base currency.

Using cryptocurrency makes it very easy to get the right currency conversion. You won't even be able to bother much since you can just sell the said usdt using the local peer to peer method on some platforms.

USD has great conversion options. I am still unsure about cryptocurrency. I agree that peer to peer transfer is easy. But what if you want to make it cash in hand?

I have used the services of Bureau de Change agents in my country once in a while whenever I needed to convert or change a particular currency to another. They always update the rates money are being changed each and It was what I got from the transaction.

How much did they charge you? Is there is any fee-less transaction available in your area?

All the currency conversion which I have done are all carried out online. I've done some through PayPal and through cryptocurrency exchange sites too. I basically go with whatever rates they offer on their platforms.

I have never had any problems with currency conversion whatsoever for years. I don't think there's any way for you to decide what you're going to get except for what they have in the system that you want to use. Everything have been in place for you to use or leave it.

USD has great conversion options. I am still unsure about cryptocurrency. I agree that peer to peer transfer is easy. But what if you want to make it cash in hand?
After making use of peer-to-peer to transfer and sell your cryptocurrency, you will have the money deposited in your bank account. You can withdraw it at the nearest ATM machine that you can find.

Nope, I haven't had any serious problems with currency conversion that I couldn't handle. Although, I've lost a few cents from converting from USDT to LTC. I can't help it because that's how cryptocurrency market works.

Back