MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have the FOMO issue?

Henry

The fear of missing out (FOMO) is a common trend used in the cryptocurrency sector to analyse those traders that buy crypto coins when the price has already pumped and end up selling at a loss. Are you that type of person?

I have seen people do this because they do not understand the process well. They feel like it is a chance which they should not miss. But lack of proper preparation or study, when the price falls, they sell it off.

I have seen people do this because they do not understand the process well. They feel like it is a chance which they should not miss. But lack of proper preparation or study, when the price falls, they sell it off.

Newbies and even some experienced traders don't understand what retractment is all about. I believe that no matter how high a cryptocurrency pumps, it is always going to dump.

All you need to do is give it time, and it is going to happen.

The fear of missing out (FOMO) is a common trend used in the cryptocurrency sector to analyse those traders that buy crypto coins when the price has already pumped and end up selling at a loss. Are you that type of person?

Most traders should understand that whatever that goes up must surely come down, and you need to study how some of these coins behave before you can decide on investing. So, anyone telling you that you are missing out is not telling the truth.

Most traders should understand that whatever that goes up must surely come down, and you need to study how some of these coins behave before you can decide on investing. So, anyone telling you that you are missing out is not telling the truth.

In recent days, we have experienced some of the coins dropping in value. I have been around, and I know that this is definitely the right time to buy some of these coins.

The time is not at all. So many wars and more wars trying to get into the picture. When there is prosperity around, every business thrives, the other way when things go wrong.

This is something that is always very much applicable to those who newly joined the cryptocurrency market because they don't really understand how everything works.

But for someone who is already with a lot of experience in cryptocurrency, he doesn't usually make the mistake of falling into this kind of temptation when it comes to being afraid of missing out of an opportunity of making money with whatever the market is playing out.

This is something that is always very much applicable to those who newly joined the cryptocurrency market because they don't really understand how everything works.

But for someone who is already with a lot of experience in cryptocurrency, he doesn't usually make the mistake of falling into this kind of temptation when it comes to being afraid of missing out of an opportunity of making money with whatever the market is playing out.

There are opportunities in the market. It doesn't even end no matter what. The coin that goes high must always come down.

If you don't pay close attention to how cryptocurrency price movement works and get your analysis correct, you will always be falling into doing the wrong investment because of your fear of missing out.

Back