MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use VPN?

I am not currently making use of any VPN. I used to browse and do everything online with my IP address. I haven't gotten a reason to start using a VPN but I am thinking of getting one to avoid all these stories that touch the heart. Besides, I don't want to lose any of my details to hackers.

There are ways to bypass VPN protection. Bad actors make use of JS and more to find your details.

There are ways to bypass VPN protection. Bad actors make use of JS and more to find your details.
What's JS? I don't know about that. And why should they use it to find other people's details. Can't they mind their business or better still, focus on other things that benefit them than poking nose on people's lives.

Unless you block Javascript (JS) in your browser, websites can run code within your browser and find out details about you.

Unless you block Javascript (JS) in your browser, websites can run code within your browser and find out details about you.
JS is JavaScript. I know that one, maybe it was confusing because you used the abbreviation. It's very bad of the actors to continue poking nose where they are not wanted.

Do you know any particular browser which have a default settings with having Java script blocked or it's a must you're going to do it by yourself on any browser that you are using?

Back