MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook influencer

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever tried to be a Facebook influencer? Is it as simple as getting a lot of followers?

How will you monetize the process?

While I am not a Facebook influencer, I have seen users of the social media platform grow their accounts through quality postings. The first thing to do is to ensure that you pick a niche that works fine and keep being active with posting.

I agree. There used to be people who got million followers and more and would charge for posts. The last day I saw someone doing the same. It is mostly cost per post on most social media platforms.

People opt for it due to better reach.

I am not a Facebook influencer but my sister is and she's doing very well. Her account has about 5k followers or more. She posts many things about her products and also helps in advertising goods for people. She's good with what she's doing.

There are a lot of people who convert likes into money. First you need to present yourselves as a great provider, then people slowly starts to depend on you, then comes the monetizing part.

For most people, all these works well.

I have looked into being a Facebook Influencer but it's not something I have gone ahead and attempted to do.

From what I understand, it's not just about having many followers but also the content you share and how many people enjoy your content and find your content to be helpful.

You are a popular figure @Shortie . It is easier for you do that if you keep on doing what you have done so far. It takes time, don't give up.

I have looked into being a Facebook Influencer but it's not something I have gone ahead and attempted to do.

From what I understand, it's not just about having many followers but also the content you share and how many people enjoy your content and find your content to be helpful.
You are right. Being a Facebook influencer is not only about having followers but also about sharing good, positive stuff that people can enjoy, administer in their lives, or share to help others.

The influencers that I see online are those people who troll people, find trouble up and down, and call out to people due to what they say or hear about them.

They generate a lot of revenue though. Being a Facebook influencer is like a film celebrity in real world. It's money everywhere.

They generate a lot of revenue though. Being a Facebook influencer is like a film celebrity in real world. It's money everywhere.

You make more money as a Facebook influencer as long as you are able to get more business asking you to advertise for them.

It is easier once you establish your profile or page. People will approach you with offers most of the time. There is almost no need to go begging for paid posts unless you are ambitious.

It is easier once you establish your profile or page. People will approach you with offers most of the time. There is almost no need to go begging for paid posts unless you are ambitious.

That is right. There are certain things that you will do, and it will make more clients want to reach out to hire your services.

I only have about 2.5k friends on Facebook with a total 3k followers. It's not even near enough to consider myself an influencer on Facebook. I'm still working on increasing my followers and friends before I will consider myself an influencer. It's after then that I will monetize my account.

I've never tried becoming a Facebook influencer because it is not an easy task to become an online influencer if you are not so popular online with so many followers that might be running in millions or thousands. If I am able to grow my profile to that stage of becoming an influencer, I would take the chance with both hands.

Back