MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook or Instagram?

Kenneth

Do you like using Facebook or Instagram for your social media needs? Even though both of them are owned by the same person in Mark Zuckerberg, there's still so much difference in both platforms.

Which one are you using and why do you prefer?

I have both a Facebook and Instagram account but I will admit, I rarely use either of them nowadays. I used to always use Facebook daily and for many hours but I got so fed up of seeing people posting up about every aspect of their lives or even just telling everyone about their business, that I slowly moved away from it.

I would say I use Twitter more than Facebook and Instagram now but since Elon took over and made changes, I find I am using that less now too.

Facebook is slowly getting old. I feel Instagram is going to keep its legacy on.

Facebook is less rich in content type than Instagram where you are directly treated with visual media.

I have both Facebook and Instagram accounts. I prefer Facebook to Instagram because I have gain a lot of clients from there, read many stories, it has also shared in my growth.

But whenever I login to Instagram, I am just going there to while away my time by checking the latest cars, clothes or even the biggest events that happened in town.

Facebook still rules when it comes to digital marketing and sales promotion. They have a huge userbase and they are well segmented.

Oh, yes! No social media platform can ever outrun Facebook. It's ruling and will continue to rule. It's the best for marketing and sales promotion. You can get the best from Facebook than other platforms.

I'm currently still using both Instagram and Facebook as well as Twitter/X and Threads but among all of them, it's Instagram that I'm more frequently using. I'm being tempted to invest time on Tiktok.

I'm currently still using both Instagram and Facebook as well as Twitter/X and Threads but among all of them, it's Instagram that I'm more frequently using. I'm being tempted to invest time on Tiktok.
You are already on all social media platforms and it shows that you are active in them. Invest time on Tiktok too because you will love especially if you are boosting your work and also gaining more finance from there.

It is possible for you too make use of Facebook and Instagram at the same time. It's also possible for you to link both of the account so that whatever you are publishing on Facebook will be simultaneously published on your Instagram account. This is the reason why I make use of both of them.

Back