MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futures vs Spot

Frank

Spot trading is basically the act of buying crypto coins with the hope that the price will go up. You can only make profit once the price rises while futures trading has to do with predicting the direction the price of a cryptocurrency will go. When it comes to both types of trade, which one do you do? How profitable can you say that they are?

Futures trading is basically a high risk, high reward venture. You may end up losing all your funds by investing on futures, but that is not always the case with spot trading.

Futures trading is basically a high risk, high reward venture. You may end up losing all your funds by investing on futures, but that is not always the case with spot trading.

I believe that it is because of this reason that people are always advised to start trading with a spot before they can be able to understand fully what is going on with futures trading. It is never as sweet as anyone would make them believe until they experience the joys and pains involved.

To the best of my knowledge, both of them are good. It's more of choosing to trade where you are more equipped to manipulate the market to your advantage through your price analysis.

I won't advise anyone who doesn't have backup to trade futures. You may lose all of your investments and become broke at the end od the day.

Ever since I have been involved in cryptocurrency trading, it is only on Futures that I have carried out all my trade. I don't even have interest in exploring trading on Spot because it is not what I am good at.

Ever since I have been involved in cryptocurrency trading, it is only on Futures that I have carried out all my trade. I don't even have interest in exploring trading on Spot because it is not what I am good at.

This is awesome. That means that you are very good at what you do, and it has given you the type of results or returns that you desired.

I have never traded on Spot in cryptocurrency. Futures is the best because all my coins that I trade with will be in stable coin which makes them to be safe from the market volatility. It's the biggest advantage Futures have over Spot.

I have never traded on Spot in cryptocurrency. Futures is the best because all my coins that I trade with will be in stable coin which makes them to be safe from the market volatility. It's the biggest advantage Futures have over Spot.

You also forgot that you should be able to plan accordingly not to lose all your funds. Futures trading can make you lose all your money, assuming you don't have proper risk management.

I have knowledge about spot and future. Future is a very big risk because if care isn't taken, you will lose all your money if there's no teaching and experience on it. Spot isn't that bad but if I want to trade, I will go with future with a good experience.

I only have little knowledge of both Future and Spot trading because trading is not really my thing when it comes to cryptocurrency investment.

I prefer to buy crypto and hold it for a long time, when it appreciates before selling in order to make profit.

I prefer to buy crypto and hold it for a long time, when it appreciates before selling in order to make profit.
This is the only knowledge I have when it comes to making money from cryptocurrency because I don't know how to analyze the market and start trading on daily basis to make money from either spot or future's market.

Back