MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Gaming is a multi-million dollar industry. The money it generates is beyond our imagination. Have you every considered gaming as a money spinning option? How did it work for you?

I have considered gaming as a means to earn money as a video game content creator. Over the time I spent creating video game content and live streaming as well, I was able to earn quite a bit but it's not always easy to keep it consistent.

I am a Twitch Affiliate and would like to when I get the chance go back and push to become a partner one day.

No, I haven't considered making money from playing or being involved in the gaming industry. I play video games for fun. I know it's possible to make money from streaming your games but I'm not doing it yet.

There are many ways to make money if you are good with games. You can write reviews, you can stream games, you can make videos that talk about games and more.

I used to have a website much similar to IGN but in a regional language. It talked about all sort of PC games at that time.

I used to have a website much similar to IGN but in a regional language. It talked about all sort of PC games at that time.
IGN is one of the biggest gaming website I know. You said that you used to have a site similar to it, why didn't you run it anymore?

I'm trying to get into esports because there's so much money in that part of gaming industry. I'm working on improving my gaming skills so I can take part in tournaments that I can win thousands or if not millions of dollars.

I have considered gaming as a means to earn money as a video game content creator. Over the time I spent creating video game content and live streaming as well, I was able to earn quite a bit but it's not always easy to keep it consistent.

I am a Twitch Affiliate and would like to when I get the chance go back and push to become a partner one day.

What I know is that you are going to make money, the question is whether you are going to keep putting in the work because it is never easy to create gaming content.

At the moment, I don't have any good means to make money from taking part in the video game's industry. I've tried playing some games that you can earn cryptocurrency from that's called NFT games but they don't pay anything decent.

Gaming to me is a pleasure or fun. I know about making money with gaming but my fear is that I can't write reviews or stream games. I enjoyed it when others are doing it. My own is to play games and be happy.

Back