3 Gmail accounts should be more than enough to serve for any needs you have with mailing services. Anything above 3 accounts is definitely considered too much in my opinion. It's why I'm currently stuck on using only 2 accounts.I can't keep more than 3 Gmail accounts at the moment. It is not something that I would want to do at all. I have 3 at the moment, and that is enough for me.
Keeping business and personal emails separate makes things way more organized and less stressful. I do something similar too. Once you split them, it’s so much easier to stay on top of everything without missing important stuff.I make use of two email accounts. One is for my business and the other is for personal related matters. I must say that making use of both of them have helped me achieved a lot with proper planning.
Same here. I like keeping my work and personal accounts separate. It makes everything much easier to manage and keeps my inboxes organized.I have two Gmail accounts. One for my work and one for my personal uses. It suppose to be three and that one is my school account but I don't make use of it again.
Email management was one of the things I learnt from YouTube and it has helped me to manage my inboxes and also keeping my messages in a clean order.Same here. I like keeping my work and personal accounts separate. It makes everything much easier to manage and keeps my inboxes organized.