MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podcasting

James

Podcasting is turning out to become the trending niche at the moment. A lot of podcasters are becoming popular with online users always looking forward to their series. What are the ways you can make money through podcasting?

I thought I would be able to make use of Google Podcasts. It was shut down recently. There are many other platforms like SoundCloud which I am planning to try.

I thought I would be able to make use of Google Podcasts. It was shut down recently. There are many other platforms like SoundCloud which I am planning to try.

You should give it a try because the podcast activity is building up, and once you are able to become popular at it, you will end up getting more revenues through different means of monetization.

I am not a podcaster and also not interested in trying it. I listen to podcasts that are educative and interesting like education and interviews.

I had a friend back then that was a podcaster and she's doing well. When she came for our seminar talk, she told us about her little beginning. On how she started hers by advertising, taking live touring, video content and engaging people in interviews.

You should give it a try because the podcast activity is building up, and once you are able to become popular at it, you will end up getting more revenues through different means of monetization.

I agree. The sound-based content is coming back. I am familiar with the niche. It is like written content where you research hot topics and talk about them. Advertising your content is also necessary.

I am not a podcaster and also not interested in trying it. I listen to podcasts that are educative and interesting like education and interviews.

I had a friend back then that was a podcaster and she's doing well. When she came for our seminar talk, she told us about her little beginning. On how she started hers by advertising, taking live touring, video content and engaging people in interviews.

Some podcasters are now making cool money. Is there any reason that you don't want to become one? Why would you say such when the opportunity to make wealth from it is limitless?

I agree. The sound-based content is coming back. I am familiar with the niche. It is like written content where you research hot topics and talk about them. Advertising your content is also necessary.

Some of them have mastered it by talking about controversial topics as well. I am talking about topics that are going to gain attention from lots of people across the region. This is how they grow their channel.

Podcasting is not easy. It is the same as running a YouTube channel. The effort is almost the same. But there is serious money invovled if you master the art.

Some podcasters are now making cool money. Is there any reason that you don't want to become one? Why would you say such when the opportunity to make wealth from it is limitless?
It's not every opportunity that I will take. I'm not a great talker and I don't think I also have the strength to make it work if I start because I might get lazy while on it and it will make me to drop it totally. I always go for things that my strength can carry me and it can't be podcasting.

There is always someone looking for a podcast on some kind of niche and if it is a niche you have an interest in, it's wise to give it a shot.

The way I look at it is, if you have a passion for something and you enjoy talking about it and offering support for that particular niche, go for it and dabble in podcasts.

The text and audio are slowly coming back. I thought they are lost forever when video channels took over.

Podcasting is turning out to become the trending niche at the moment. A lot of podcasters are becoming popular with online users always looking forward to their series. What are the ways you can make money through podcasting?

You need to be able to speak convincingly if you are looking at making money in this niche. Adding some controversial statements can also make you go far in it as well. I've seen a couple of personalities online enjoying massive success with podcasting.

That would invite a lot of drama. But being vocal is a good idea.

That is how they make more users want to get involved. They say things that make more people push to be part, and that is something that they work on mastering in their podcasting.

That is how they make more users want to get involved. They say things that make more people push to be part, and that is something that they work on mastering in their podcasting.
Exactly. Their already made plan is to say something too controversial and when one audience hear it and tell another person, that's how more users will get involved and that's how they will grow unless the podcaster isn't a master in the job.

You need to be able to speak convincingly if you are looking at making money in this niche. Adding some controversial statements can also make you go far in it as well. I've seen a couple of personalities online enjoying massive success with podcasting.
This is what's happening in my country today in the podcast field. They are focused more on rasing controversial relationship discussions. Imagine, they brought one lady on a session who said that her talking stage in relationship will need the man to pay her at least $1000 or they are not doing anything.

Back