MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Product or Service

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What did you offer to your clients in the early day? A product or a service? Was setting up a product a big task? Did you succeed?

It has been products from early days till now. I make sure that my clients get all the products they needed. Setting up a product isn't that easy but when you love what you do, you will always succeed.

Awesome!!

What is your mode of transaction? How does new clients find you?

Clients can find me through referral, calls because I put out my number on social media. Transaction is online delivery and I don't need to stress myself to go for physical transaction.

Cool! Do you make social media posts regularly? And then use a courier service to deliver the product?

Sound like Amazon to me ;)

I always post all the time in my social media handle. It's very good to be posting regularly because you don't know who will read it at the moment. We normally use dispatch riders to deliver the product.

Back