MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Forums

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you see running forums as a source of revenue? Have you run forums and managed to monetize the traffic?

Running a forum is not a project that will bring you money immediately, so if you're someone who is interested in making money very fast, running a forum should be the last thing on your list. This is because it takes time for you to start generating a good amount of money from the project.

I have never considered running a forum as a business or even a source to make money from. It is something that I get engaged in because I have interest in using it as my medium of communication instead of social media platforms. I know there are some people who are generating a good amount of money from running forums but I haven't given it a try.

I know some people who are into running of forums as a full time job. They used to groom forums and sell them but at one point, they decided to run own permanently as their own project. It have been profitable for him.

Back